VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

And This Is The Worst That May Happen....

justrluk

VA chief places hospital director on leave
(USA Today) Amid allegations by a retired doctor of up to 40 patients deaths because of delay in medical care at a Phoenix VA hospital, Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki Thursday placed the hospital director and two other officials on administrative leave pending a full investigation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/nation/2014/05/01/va-veterans-phoenix-shinseki-delay-health-deaths/8578359/

This AM Fox News (who is staying on this every day) rattled off the backlog figures...over 300 thousand after 125 days filing and in total over 600,000 claims still in the backlog.

Maybe the Phoenix situation will get the backlog reduced because VA is getting such bad press....

I was getting out of the shower when Fox News story was on..... The guy named Peter also mentioned something else about over a million VA data base records missing????anyone hear what he meant by that????

In the Press release I posted yesterday here from the AL, they are asking not only info from other vets who had long waiting times, etc, they are asking for any other concerns.

I have had a big one for many years. It regards another way the VA stacks the books.

It might take me some time to find the OGC letter I received on this concern.

Unfortunately NYers aren't allowed to tape phone calls. Their phone response to me on this was absolutely ridiculous.

I hope anyone here who was victimized by either a long delay or improper medical care will contact their congresscritters and also the AL., via the link in their press release.

I complained about a huge bulge in my stomach for many years while I suffered in bed without the ability to work for 20 years. They finally listened after I kept having them feel my stomach with their hands for several years. You could see the huge bulge under my ribs, and they would not do the proper tests.. just told me I was crazy and sent me to the head doctors... well, I ended up with necrotizing pancreatitis, and spent 6 months in hospital bed on feeding tube and severe complications... well, you can understand how I feel when they continue the fight against me. I cannot tell even people how I feel here because I cannot find words to use here that would not keep me from being banned...

You had one of the Best Section 1151 claims I have ever seen.

I mentioned that in your last post here.

Even your doctor agreed that VA caused you a lot more problems than you had.....

Is there any status of that claim yet Steve?