VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tip Of The Iceberg...

Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder
The recent focus regarding the manipulation of records at VAMCs across the country grows daily.
The VAROs are even more nefarious in their manipulation of records. I pray the truth will win out.
More to follow...
Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

Bob

The army manipulated my medical records and the VA does it also to put a spin on your treatment to relieve them of responsibility. The program they use is just to CYA. If you were to get depressed and blow your brains out I am sure your VA records would show "No Suicidal or homicidal plan or ideation noted". The VARO's are just plain criminal while the VAMC's are often negligent, or guilty of malpractice. If a doctor hurts you and you sue you will find out how hard it is to prove malpractice. People think that if a doctor injures you it is easy to get other doctor's to speak out against malpractice. Not so! They circle the wagons. The AMA in every state pours money into state legislatures to make it harder to sue hospitals and doctors and nursing homes.

The Feds are in a world of their own protected by law from their deeds.

News reporting that New Interim CEO named for Phoenix VA Steve Young. My dental appointment is in 30 days, the are saying they should be giving appointment within 14 days of vet request. Think I might call on Monday. Husband said not to do that as we would upset them and make them mad. Why oh Why do vets feel they have to cow down to people who are there to serve them and no vets no jobs......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JC 100 % P and T

Last year had a C and P for depression and physician said it was from my childhood situations. Denial.

Last month my wife demanded I go see a Psychiatrist about my depression again and he put me on meds and said it was due to the 5 diseases I have as a result of herbicide exposure in Thailand and said my depression should be service connected. That is just one example but the quality of care of the providers is not up to my standards.

I still say ,. send all vets to community hospital and shut the VA hospitals and maintain a few low need clinics........and use private physicians who will gladly take the $$ being wasted . JC wife

Last year had a C and P for depression and physician said it was from my childhood situations. Denial.

Last month my wife demanded I go see a Psychiatrist about my depression again and he put me on meds and said it was due to the 5 diseases I have as a result of herbicide exposure in Thailand and said my depression should be service connected. That is just one example but the quality of care of the providers is not up to my standards.

I still say ,. send all vets to community hospital and shut the VA hospitals and maintain a few low need clinics........and use private physicians who will gladly take the $$ being wasted . JC wife

If this doc has reviewed your medical records and your medical conditions related to herbicide exposure is SC'd,

this would be N&M evidence to reopen the denied issue. This is especially true if it is a VAMC

mental health provider. Personally, I'd get ahold of a copy of the treatment notes to see if that is stated

or ask this doc to make a notation of their opinion in my treatment notes and also state how they feel the

two are connected.

jmho

jmho