Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success...i Guess?

Rate this topic

SilentBob

Congrats Bob,

I know just how you feel! this crazy claims process continues to haunt all Veterans, leaving more questions sometimes than answers. Are you happy with the 90%? or do still have fighting to do?

This would be a good time for a vacation to clear your mind and push the reset button.

Congrats Bob,

I know just how you feel! this crazy claims process continues to haunt all Veterans, leaving more questions sometimes than answers. Are you happy with the 90%? or do still have fighting to do?

This would be a good time for a vacation to clear your mind and push the reset button.

I apparently still have some fighting, so to speak. Through my appointments and such I learned that about 4 or 5 more conditions I have are attributable to the same cause as the others that are already rated.

Hang in there bob. It will eventually catch up with you and the relief you will feel should put you at ease.

Definitely file those other issues and hope one is worth a 50% rating.

I have 4 more things I could file for (5 if this paxil-related side-effect doesn't go away). One of the 4 has the potential, though it's unlikely, to get up to 60%. More than likely it would be 30% or less. Another has potential for 40%, though we'll see how that goes. The third maxes out at 30% and the 4th maxes out at 10%. I've run through caluclations of the various percentages, but it's impossible to know what will happen. But as they're all inter-connected with the ones that are already awarded service-connection, it's better to get them on file than to not...whatever the outcome.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use