Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ig Report On Phoenix Va

jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Dirty Bastards

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

NY Times form health care.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/05/27/us/27veteranscallout.html

Edited by Jerrel

Elk Hunt Test #65_14_Gerstle River Test Site_Landbase Test_Ft. Greely AK. 1964_S.R.#99_06

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything

the American public believes is false."-- William Casey, CIA Director!!!

Local AZ republic Newspaper today reports that senator J McCain VA representative was notified of the issues atlocal VA prior to CNN and national media getting involved. His person did not respond and has refused interviews with media.

I am angry because this is the same person we ask to help us on our VA claim twice in past and really did nothing but send a canned letter to RO. Based on the reporters info Mc Cain and office did nothing.

I have lived in AZ for over 40 years and have always supported this man for his great service. It is so disappointing to find out that a senator in Florida Miller was the one who finally got the national attention to the horrors in this VA.

I will vote very different next time and I hear he is running. Shame on him for not listening and taking the lead on this national issue.

PC

I think the fact that Mc Cain spent 6 years in a cage, being tormented by the VC.while he was POW, He just doesnt have much sympathy for anyone else.

the hard edge in his voice and permagrin smile, just makes me think, that deep in the back of his mind, he is thinking..,. " these vets are bitching abt not getting appts. I sat in a cage for 6 years, gettting twisted like a pretzel, until my arms pooped out of thier sockets, and every morning, ho chi min poking me in the ass with a pungi stick asking me to confess to war crimes. "

Edited by 63SIERRA