VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success

Rate this topic

rmoreno

Good job and stay on top of it! Interesting you were rated for nerve damage as secondary. I am looking into claiming the same thing as soon as my ongoing claim finalizes. I'm SC'd for cervical strain at 20%, but I messed it up again a month ago and now I need surgery. I now have severe pain in my left chest, shoulder, arm, forearm, and hand. I will be out of work 3 months and I don't have nearly enough time saved so sort of stressing. Thinking of claiming an increase along with nerve damage and arthritis as secondary. If you don't mind me asking, what % did you receive for the nerve damage?

And again, congrats!

I do not have my BBE yet, so waiting for that. I will update with ratings when I get it, but I suspect a 10% rating for each side. That's just a guess though. Follow this thread and I will post it.

Moreno--

While you are waiting for the mail, go on Ebenefits to "start a new application". Proceed through the pages until you get to the 10th page or so and it should tell you what your current ratings are now. Then you can just delete the application or do nothing and it will delete itself after 1 year.

I have heard this works! Let me know...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use