VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Never Give In

Rate this topic

My CVSO told me not to even bother to submit. I did anyway!

My VSO was AWOL through the whole ordeal.

I went through the initial denial, alone and confused without any sort of representation.

I was ready to walk away, wash my hands, throw in the perverbial towel, eventhough I knew I was righteous.

Then I found myself here, talking to NavyWife and Sierra and all sorts of good people that have been through the VA meat grinder. It was here I discover what a letter of reconsideration was. It was here that I was taught how to research veterans disability law and how to be my OWN advocate!

It was here I learned how to beat the bastards, and I thank everyone single one of you, far too many names to list!

I was awarded 70% for one contention.

Again, thank you Hadit.com!

My CVSO told me not to even bother to submit. I did anyway!

My VSO was AWOL through the whole ordeal.

I went through the initial denial, alone and confused without any sort of representation.

I was ready to walk away, wash my hands, throw in the perverbial towel, eventhough I knew I was righteous.

Then I found myself here, talking to NavyWife and Sierra and all sorts of good people that have been through the VA meat grinder. It was here I discovered what a letter of reconsideration was. It was here that I was taught how to research veterans disability law and how to be my OWN advocate!

It was here I learned how to beat the bastards, and I thank every single one of you, far too many names to list!

I was awarded 70% for one contention.

Again, thank you Hadit.com!

Edited by Philgrenier

thats awesome.. they tend to forget, we never lost our warrior spirit., and we wont quit once we believe in our cause. !!!!!

It is our duty, to help other veterans who havent yet learned the way to victory.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use