VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Saw A New Report On Some News Channel About The Va Destroying Claim Files

retiredat44

So, I was watching some TV station, a whistleblower had turned in some VA agency for destroying VA disability claim files.. has anyone else seen it, has a link, etc?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We discussed this in Social yesterday :

http://foxnewsinside...-requests-exams

But this story says "benefit applications were destroyed:

http://foxnewsinside...it-applications

Hell, VA probably destroyed both medical records and claims applications

what really pisses me off is that no one at the VA claims divisions are on the vets side, they are all against us. or am I paranoid?

what really pisses me off is that no one at the VA claims divisions are on the vets side, they are all against us. or am I paranoid?Ii

If you are not paranoid now you will be when VA gets through with you. Sure as hell seems that they ALL are against us.

I watched the same show today.......Cavouto on Fox news. Whistleblower telling his story. He was given a hard time too! Said he was giving direct testimony to Jeff Miller and that was the ONLY reason he was not fired. He verified that the bonus checks were for making the numbers look good and get this...........NO BONUS'S WERE GIVEN FOR HELPING VETERANS.

He also said that they would just hire more GS 13s and up to offset the damage when they really needed more lower level grunts to actually do work.

I saved the show and will watch it again when I cool off.

Slowlane

I don't think they are all against us but with the exception of a few whistleblowers, they fear retribution from supervisors. Hopefully, with the increased interest by the news media more whistleblowers will come forward.