VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Roids

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

Hello to everyone,

I been away for a while, had several more lower back surgeries. Today I went to the VA for a routine dental apt and they gave me a print out of my upcoming apts. The new slip now have all of your ailments and what percentage you were given beside each one. I have hemmorroids and I received Sc however I received a zero rating. I retired in 2010 and I am still having trouble with them. I have constant bleeding and the VA keep giving me the cream, spread this on and try not to strain. I know should get a higher rating than zero. Please help....

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello to everyone,

I been away for a while, had several more lower back surgeries. Today I went to the VA for a routine dental apt and they gave me a print out of my upcoming apts. The new slip now have all of your ailments and what percentage you were given beside each one. I have hemmorroids and I received Sc however I received a zero rating. I retired in 2010 and I am still having trouble with them. I have constant bleeding and the VA keep giving me the cream, spread this on and try not to strain. I know should get a higher rating than zero. Please help....

Get an IMO that shows the extent of the condition.........since it is already SC'ed and you are at 100%, I don't know what you are wanting to gain,

I agree with JR. Why risk a possible reduction if they decide to reevaluate your other SC conditions during another C & P exam.

• HadIt.com Elder

7336 Hemorrhoids, external or internal: With persistent bleeding and with secondary anemia, or with fissures 20 Large or thrombotic, irreducible, with excessive redundant tissue, evidencing frequent recurrences 10 Mild or moderate 0