Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exam Notes

Rate this question

Me1984

Question

I see that many of you that have had c&p exams have received the notes from the examiner already and wanted to know where you got the notes from and how to obtain them for myself. I had my exam done on the 21st @ QTC medical facility. I have a myhealthevet premium account and I don't see anything in my notes for that date alone with about two other doctors notes. I'm just curious on how I can get a copy.

Well just went on ebenifits again to look up my appointments and paranoid me had to check claim status which went gathering evidence this morning to review of evidence which seems like a good thing. What do you all think.

Have all of your C&P exams been completed?

If so you may be pretty close to getting a decision. I don't want to get your hopes up and of course every claim is on its own schedule, but some have gotten their decision within a few weeks of going to that review stage.

Whelp Navywife,

Ebennies say that on my reopened claim is in prep for decision as of today. Seems like the ball is rolling kind of nervous right now though racking my brain praying I receive a increase and not a denial or reduction