VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits- Claim Moving

Rate this question

SSG O

Question

• Is it possible for a claim to move from Claim received "Phased Completion Date: 12/13/13" then moved to Under Review "Phased Completion Date: 07/18/14" then Preparation For Decision "Phased Completion Date: 08/15/14" and on the same day move to Preparation For Notification "Phase Start Date 08/15/14"?
  • When will eBenefit upload Benefit Summary letter?
  • Does anyone know if St. Petersburg meeting quota?

Almost had a heart attack in the mailbox, VA brown envelope was in the mailbox to bad it was for my wife. Still no good news from VA.

Well it seem that my claim is moving as of today. Saturday eBenefits was reporting Pending Decision Approval "Phase Restart Date: 08/16/2014 "Change of Status: We determined that your claim needed additional review. If additional evidence is needed from you, you will receive a letter from us explaining what is needed". Friday it was reporting Preparation For Notification "Phase Start Date 08/15/14". And now it's Preparation for Notification "Phase Start Date 08/18/2014". Is this normal for Ebennies to move up and down like this???

Edited by SSG O

That's great news.

Yeah, mine keeps going back and forth even though my VSO said a decision has already been made and he read the notes on my claim. In addition, I spoke to a rater who confirmed the same thing. However, they are still reviewing something. Im hoping they are just looking at everything to see if anything else needs increased (yeah right).

But, that actually isnt too far off because of the recent VA issues. Two people at my job (vets) received calls from the VA without even having filed anything and were informed their cases were being looked over and they scheduled them for exams.

So...who knows?

Edited by veteran7796

Thank you, leaving it in the Almighty hands. Any idea how long does it take for it to move to the Notification Phase? Or when i'm able to see it in my documents?

Veteran7796 how did you get in touch with a rater?