10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that issue with it being unavailable and think maybe it is being updated then I try minutes later and it works and no update. The system seems to be hit or miss and same with calling the VA. Most of the time when I call the 1800 number the recording tells me to call back later or when they are closed so I can get a call back. Very screwed up system but I dont expect much from the VA. They dont give a crap about us as far as the raters and claims people go. That is my impression anyway.

Oh I was hip to their game when I was medically retired in 2010. What frustrates me the most is when I call and get the scripted response. I just sat on hold for thirty minutes listening to the elevator music on repeat, and yes I know the 800# reps are overworked and have tons of calls a day. But for the love of cheesecake, at least smile when you talk. Ok end of rant. :)

Corie MbohHM3(RET)2004-2010US NAVY<p>100%

I talked to them today and the guy made me depressed. I am frustrated with the VA but I was polite to the rep cause I know they have little control over things. He sounded so depressed. I am thinking they take a lot of crap from frustrated vets and may well be a vet themselves. If the VA would stop low balling vets and abiding by the code of regs then maybe less vets would call and have reason to appeal to cause the backlog.

• In Memoriam

I have been checking EBenifits 5 times a day.

Not even a bite. Not even a nibble.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use