Smith And Wesson Discounts And A Lot Of Other Stuff

Stretch

• In Memoriam

There are all kind of car truck and other stuff that has discounts here;

http://militarybenefits.info/military-discounts/

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Great info.

Thanks! Those rascally writers of the "Declaration of Independence." They use a word like "Consanguinity," then don't specify Lineal or Collateral Consanguinity. Makes it very difficult for the common man, "me without a dictionary" to understand.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Stretch: I just checked out the Discount Site, tons of discounts but I'm always Leary of sites that want any $s to join. In this case, I think they had a 30 day trial for about $5.00 and you get billed the $50+ for 1yr at the end of 30 days. Still good info for a knowledgeable shopper. Which I am NOT. I know tools, cars, guns, knives and men's cloths. Lost on everything else.

Semper Fi

Gastone

• In Memoriam
consanguinity
[kon-sang-gwin-i-tee]

noun
relationship by descent from a common ancestor; kinship (distinguished from affinity ).
close relationship or connection.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use