VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benifits Still Gone

Rate this question

notapb1

Question

K I guess I just need to vent. a while back my claim for IU disappeared from E-Benefits. It still shows my claim for my daughter in College. I called when it first happened and was told to call back in 2 weeks if it was still not there. I've received the same information every time I've called per their instruction and was told it is in the decision making process and the normal script of " My Regional Office has an average time of etc.,etc." They are well passed their average time and I feel like our life is on hold. Right now what I receive is enough to cover Family Health insurance and my mortgage payment. I'm done. just pissed!

2 answers to this question

Its a feeling we have all shared brother, i think its a Primary reason we are all here for each other and why Ms Bird started this site in the first place. We are usually so broken by the time we file our Claims that the VA hopes we will just die and go away....

Good luck to you

My claim took ten years and my children missed the opportunity to attend college.  I know how you feel.  Is this a remand?  Try looking up a writ of mandamus.  This means that the VA is not following the BVA's requirement that your claim be competed in an expedited manner.  Good luck and hang in there.