Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams Ruled "inadequate For Rating" Questions

Rate this question

elcamino_77us

Question

This subject came up recently with one of my so-called VSO Reps.

I complained about my 2008 BVA as it had used info from my first two C&P Exams that had been ruled as "Inadequate for Rating" in determining my disabilities. He stated that if the condition was service connected at the time they couldn't. However, if I was trying to get service connected they could use the information.

I don't see how that is correct. There was a reason why the first two C&P were ruled as "Inadequate for Rating," they failed to take into consideration Deluca.

Any Thoughts???

Thanks

Bill

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Last year I re-opened my claims that had been denied. While in that process, I found out the the VA took liberties with my 2008 BVA by lying about not having any diagnoses while in service and they also delibertly changed my doctors statements so they could deny my claim. However, I was service connected on those conditions this time without all of the nonsence.

The new C&P Exam I got was pretty fair. While I didn't agree with everything she said, She did a good job trying to be fair. She was also extremely Thorough and made the diagnoses to service connect previously denied claims.

My point being, I'm trying to get a EED for those conditions due to the illegal activities of the BVA.

Billy

• HadIt.com Elder

Could you request a new C and P? Never heard of someone asking for a C and P but maybe in your case it would help.

You can request one. What happens after that is up for grabs. You can also get an IMO (independent Medical Opinion) (you pay for)