Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At This Time, Your Regional Office Is Unable To Provide An Estimated Completion Date For This Type Of Claim

Rate this question

GFTrooper

Question

Hi everyone,
has anyone seen this before?
( At this time, your Regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim
) After 13 months of waiting for VA to make a decision on my claim and I can't count how many times they have lost my paperwork. They sent out a letter denying me because they had lost my paperwork again. The same day they open a case, waiting for ministration review and apparently they found my records the same day they sent out the denial. I have called my local congressman several times and left message without any response. Can somebody recommend a congressman or senator that could help me in getting some kind of movement in my case against VA?

Thanks

Frustrated to no end

My current claim moved to Prep for Decision last week, and it says the same thing for the timeline as yours. My last claim had the same timeline info even when it went to complete. The best thing you can do is try not to go by Ebennies as the true word, and not go crazy. I have a claim for Lower Back pain, which is actually DDD, DJD and a hole in the spine, but the VA has denied it twice already and probably a near third time, due to the VA claiming that they have not received the Evidence, even though I upload and mail it with every claim. So I as do most on here definitely feel your pain bud. Good luck and keep us posted

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Hi All,

I am in the Denver Regional area. What's mind-boggling for me, the whole reason why I got out of the U.S. Army was for an injury to my left shoulder, that a full bird colonel told me my US Army career was over. Gave me a PII profile and tell me he could not get me out on a medical because Fort Ord at the time was closing. He instructed me to go to the VA once I was out and they would take care of me. This is all in my medical records, that the VA keeps wanting to lose.

I appreciate everybody's information. It amazes me that today if you write or call a Congressman or Sen. you get no reply. In my generation all it would take was one letter or phone call to a Congressman or Sen. to get things done. I apologize for venting here but my frustration in the VA's over-the-top.

Edited by GFTrooper

Understand your frustration, everyone tells me to be patient too, Dr's have patients I have absolutely NONE left dealing with the circle jerk lying SOBS.

In my generation all it would take was one letter or phone call to a Congressman or Sen. to get things done

I have to say I got chuckle out of the comment above My old fishing buddy was a trainer on the 105 recoiless rifle in Germany and wanted go to Nam, he put in 3 requests, and each time it went in the round file because the CC didn't want him leaving since he was the best trainer he had, so my buddy wrote his Congressman and was thrown off the base for 3 weeks then to a hop to NY and went to the Paymaster so he could get to Ft Lewis, they told him he had to get to FT Lewis before he got pay, so he had to borrow money to get to Ft Lewis and to make a long story short once at FT Lewis they told him he had to pay his own way to Nam. All because he wrote his Congressman, they labeled him a political nuisance but they did pay him back his cost 3 purple hearts Bronze Star and quite a few other medals. They ended up having to chase him out of Nam because he never wanted to leave loved it there, He told me once when I asked him why he wanted to stay there, hes said he liked the killing....kinda spooky but gotta have those who have that mindset without them we wouldn't have a chance. RIP QUAD MIKE

I have a dependency claim in the man. nh office I looked on my ebenefits page under dependency and it stated we cannot give you a estimate when your claim will be completed because there is not a lot of these claims to get a accurate time when it will be completed. I assume since they have had it for 7 mo. it should be done.