VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Social Security Cola

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
it was announced it will be 3.3% so if SS is 3.3 then we should get 3.3

Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Guess I'll start looking at a second home. Get me one of those big ass refrigerator boxes and remodel the inside. Life is good. Thinking about subcontracting my aluminum can and bottle route out, too. I think I'll wait on completely retiring until the increase actually shows up. Yahooooooooo!!!

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

Some people have pensions that are not indexed for inflation. Imagine your paycheck being bitten to death over ten years. A small percentage of the population is making millions while most are just getting by from day to day. This is a good Republican economy. The rich get richer and the middle class vanishes.

• HadIt.com Elder
..... BUT, that doesn't count all the "hidden bennies" the military get..... every year other than their base salary. Look at it close and you will see.

You mean like go to strange foreign countries and get killed, by hidden improvised explosive devices. And then, the Next of Kin have to fight the VA for their benefits.

pr