VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When Was Claim Last Worked

Rate this question

SeattleShay

Question

When was your claimed filed, what is the current status, and is it an FDC? My current claim has been in the Prep for Decision phase for the last month.

Navy04

Mine was filed 14 mos ago, received dev letter 22 Oct 14, evidence emailed 19 Nov 14, still sitting in review.

Was not an FDC. Seattle RO

Since this was not an FDC and you only submitted your evidence two months ago, you will probably not see anything on ebenefits right away.

You can check the current status of your claim by calling 1-800-827-1000 or sending an Iris inquiry?

Is there anyway on ebenefits the last a human, besides me,touched my claim?

that is a fair question and there needs to be a way to track, who , what , when, where, why and how, ... someone has worked on a vets claim.

A computer generated letter that SAYS they are working on your claim once a year is a waste of paper, postage, and productivity.

I dont think it is too much to ask to have someone who is intamately involved in the veterans claims, and Also Appeals action, to initiate contact with the veteran via telephone (rmember those thing , ring, ring ring,)

at least once every 3 to 6 months.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Agree with guys above, and remember that the two things going against you is that 1) it is not an FDC and 2) your RO is Seattle. Hate to say bud that it might be up to another 12-15 before this claim is complete going by what most folks timelines on here have stated. Good luck and just try not to go crazy or let the VA get to you. God Bless