VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tiger Team Is Faster!

Rate this question

RockyA1911

Question

I was told by the VA 800# that my file was being processed for return back to Chicago VARO from Cleveland. She said I should get the letter of decision not later than 7 to 10 days and that I would receive the decision before they would get the file back. That's pretty fast since my claim was just given to the Tiger Team the first week in October. I assumed it would take another 3 to 5 months. Anyway, IF the VA told me the truth it will have been 19 months for my claim to be processed.

I will post again as soon as I receive the decision. Hopefully by next week.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well it turned out to be another VA LIE!!!! The 800# and IRIS response from the VSC manager both say my claim is still at the rating board in Cleveland and there has not been a decision on it yet. So today begins month 20. This is not an appeal claim, but a claim for an increase and PTSD. There is absolutely no excuse what so ever for taking this long to decide a claim, just appalling! I can't think of one other government agency that is allowed to take this much time on any task when it comes to services.