Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating?

Rate this topic

ytowngirl126

• HadIt.com Elder

If you ever wonder what is wrong with the VA, just look at all of the below conditions, yet I am still only 100% Temporary!!!

70% PTSD That's part of the problem

However the rest of the listed SC'd conditions round up to ~90%, so TDIU P&T looks like it could be granted without a problem.

I believe that the RO just looked at the PTSD as a "temporary" rating, due to current VA guidelines.

If it were me, I'd certainly challenge the rating, and ask for P&T.

Thanks Chuck, I had a PTSD review a few weeks ago. I was 30% Feb 2013, had C&P exam in Feb 2014 and increased to 70%. I posted the PTSD Review exam results on here, and it looks like the 70% could be continued, increased to 100%, or even made permanent. I really don't know what to think. Also I will have Lower Back, L Knee, Asthma and Hemorroids granted SC. I also had a Crohns Review which should remain at 30% and an Migraines/TBI review which looks like will be increased from 30 to 50%. My claim is at Prep for Decision, so I will just have to wait and see. I don't see why I was not permanent already, or definitely granted IU to begin with. I have been scared to ask for P&T, as I had 4 of my conditions Reviewed recently, all because I put in a claim for a few secondaries, and reopened the conditions that were previously denied, which now look to be granted. I am grateful for what I have, just tired of the Govt looking over my shoulder, when most of my conditions are quote, uncureable.

I'm just wondering if this VA Rep I spoke with made a mistake and read something wrong. Maybe those are the max for each category. I don't know. The only thing that I do know is he said they gave me an overall rating of 90%.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use