Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating?

Rate this topic

ytowngirl126

Well maybe it was too good to be true. I was at the VA today for an appointment and figured I'd go talk to the benefits people. They told me it's still waiting on the VSA(authorizer) and that the VA Rep that I spoke to shouldn't have told me anything. They weren't allowed to say anything even though I believe they saw what rating was proposed. Told me it could be a few more weeks until I find out.

Well maybe it was too good to be true. I was at the VA today for an appointment and figured I'd go talk to the benefits people. They told me it's still waiting on the VSA(authorizer) and that the VA Rep that I spoke to shouldn't have told me anything. They weren't allowed to say anything even though I believe they saw what rating was proposed. Told me it could be a few more weeks until I find out.

Heh hang in there. It happens. If its of any help, on my 4th claim Im in the same boat. The VA has proposed service connection for 4 of my injuries and I know what ratings are proposed, this from my rain maker. It's been almost a month and then back to gathering evidence. It's a crap shoot. Wait for the BBE then you will know, heck it might show up in your account before you receive the mail. Best of luck. JMO

Heh hang in there. It happens. If its of any help, on my 4th claim Im in the same boat. The VA has proposed service connection for 4 of my injuries and I know what ratings are proposed, this from my rain maker. It's been almost a month and then back to gathering evidence. It's a crap shoot. Wait for the BBE then you will know, heck it might show up in your account before you receive the mail. Best of luck. JMO

Thanks best of luck to you too. I wish everything wasn't such a fight with the VA for us Vets. It's not fair and things need to change.

Yes hang in there. I received notice from my DAV rep for my pending claim that the VA approved my claim at 30%. On ebenefits it was in pending decision approval so I was waiting on the claim to change to complete. Instead a couple days ago it went back to review of evidence. Lol!!!

Today I checked ebenefits and it was not there at all. So I called my DAV rep. He looked and thought it was complete but instead was still waiting to be signed. Just minutes ago it showed back up under review of evidence.

So with all that said! It's a roller coaster. Jump on and ride. The anxiety will go up and down but you have no control. More than likely they have your claim and s awaiting final signature. If it moves backwards don't freak out. They are more than likely trying to ensure they are right before a signature is put on it.

Good luck and relax.

Yes hang in there. I received notice from my DAV rep for my pending claim that the VA approved my claim at 30%. On ebenefits it was in pending decision approval so I was waiting on the claim to change to complete. Instead a couple days ago it went back to review of evidence. Lol!!!

Today I checked ebenefits and it was not there at all. So I called my DAV rep. He looked and thought it was complete but instead was still waiting to be signed. Just minutes ago it showed back up under review of evidence.

So with all that said! It's a roller coaster. Jump on and ride. The anxiety will go up and down but you have no control. More than likely they have your claim and s awaiting final signature. If it moves backwards don't freak out. They are more than likely trying to ensure they are right before a signature is put on it.

Good luck and relax.

Thanks you too. It's good to read I'm not alone in the roller coaster ride.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use