VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is Anyone Having Issues Accessing Documents, Claim Status, And Other Personal Information?

Rate this question

bh1981

Question

I was just curious to see if anyone is having issues seeing their documents, claim status, and benefits explorer. I can log into eBenefits just fine but cannot access any information that is personal in nature. I was able to log in yesterday morning and noticed that my claim status had been updated to "preparation for notification" and then everything kinda just went blank. Hopefully that means they are updating my info but wanted to see, mainly, if anyone else was having these difficulties. Thanks for your reply.

Brad

That's funny you asked...i just posted a similar post. Well I guess that answers the question, ebennies must be down. I could log in and cruise no problem during the day, and all the sudden could log in but when i clicked on a link nothing but errors...good to know it's just not me :)

Yes. I too can log in but then get the error message.

"Unexpected Error

We're sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. Please return to the main site and try again.

Customer Support Information:"

My luck is they probably got hacked again while calculating my retro pay?

Yeah, now the site is completely shut down. Damn, I was hoping that they were just updating my information and claim status...oh well.

I just got:

"Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Report this error ▼

Then I went back to the main page and it said

An error occurred while retrieving your contact information

Reporting the address and certificate information for eauth.va.gov will help us identify and block malicious sites. Thanks for helping create a safer web!"

I checked the thing to report it.

I have excellent security on my PC, I sure hope ebenefits does too.

This is absurd. At least at 800#, if you hang on long enough and they dont disconnect the call, you can get some sort of info, even if they make it up.

I guess this is becoming eBennyGate.