Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pray For Me

Rate this question

coastie72

Question

The depression and the two almost suicides today have brought me to my knees.

I have not called my wife yet because she is keeping our grandbabies.

I am going to the VA emergency room and have no idea what to expec.

Please pray

Coastie72

Hello Coastie,,,,, I feel such an urge and necessity to let you know that any thoughts about harming yourself are from the Destroyer, The Prince of the power of the air, the god of this world, Lucifer, Satan, the devil. He goes by many names but he is the real reason and wants you to take the self destruct mode.

First , please remember that you are made in Gods image, plain and simple and his love conquers all enemies. IF his love is unconditional , and we know that it is, he puts no conditions on your life, your faults, your troubles or your sins. We know that Christ desires only the best and that we have victory thru Him, and that we are more than conquerors ,....that Romans 8: 1-3 says "There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me FREE from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was WEAK through the flesh. "God sending his own Son in the LIKENESS of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh". AND in Romans 8:32,,,, WHO SHALL LAY ANY THING TO THE CHARGE OF GODS ELECT??? and in verse 31...."IF GOD BE FOR US , WHO CAN BE AGAINST US"..

Coastie,,,,, nothing can be against you. You are made in Gods image .....who can be against us.....WOW..... God is with you . His love and care for you is without stipulations. You are his child, and he took all of our sins, yours and mine, on Himself at the cross. "But God commendeth his love towards us , in that while we were yet sinners, Christ DIED FOR US." Romans 5:8.

Somehow , the Lord has a specific plan for you. Someone that you Coastie know, and is in need of your special touch and encouragement is also hurting. You might just be the person to help that person you know, also be victorious in their struggles with life. You certainly have experience with the trials and tribulations of this life and and being made in His image puts you as an example for others , and the need to try to help those around you , with so much that you have to offer them.

I am praying for you and know that you are not alone. As always in any of my post........................blessings ,,,,,, NEVER GIVE UP.....C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

Coastie,checking in on you to,hope your doing ok.

Coastie,

I hope you continue to do well. Keep us posted on how things are going with you.

GP