Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can I Get Results/notes From My C&p Exam From 2006?

Rate this question

Jroocan

Question

5 answers to this question

Jordan,

If you had your 2006 C & P exam at your VAMC, you can go to the "Release of Information" office at your VAMC and request a copy of your 2006 exam report by filling out a form.

GP

• HadIt.com Elder

Specify the year of 2006 only, if your sure then request Jan 2006 to Dec 2006 other wise your going to get a stack of papers from 2006 to present date.

jmo

.....................Buck

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

At MY VAMC, if I want less than 20 pages, I can get it "now". However, if I want my entire medical records they have to be mailed to me and wait weeks. So, go to ROI and have the date or date range, and you may be able to walk out with em.

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to post it twice (thought the first one didn't go through). I just upgraded to premium on myheathevet but it will take some days before they grant me access (I mailed in the form). I live two hours from the VA hospital. I wish my local VA clinic could give me what I want!!!