Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where To Mail Form-9

Rate this question

USMC2311

Question

I finally received my SOC in regard to the NOD I submitted back in June 2014. No increase on three contentions. I will continue my appeal for one of the three. Thankfully I recently received a copy of my ankle operation report from my SMR, to my surprise I see evidence that relates to my ankle appeal that has never been addressed by the VA. The question now is where do I mail my form-9? I am currently working overseas and my records and all correspondence has been out of the Regional Office in Pittsburgh. Interestingly the SOC was sent to me from the Regional Office in Phoenix Arizona.

Do I mail my form-9 back to the RO holding my records? Or is there a new process to mail form-9's to the RO in Phoenix or to the Intake Center in GA? Please advise...where do I mail my form-9?

Thank you

• HadIt.com Elder

http://www.hughcox.com/v_Newnan_GA_Janesville_WI_Cover_sheet.pdf

USMC2311

click the link and open the pdf file it has a form you can get the address & phone & fax # incase you don't have it!

................Buck

Edited by Buck52

I also recommend the double whammy, per Alex's post above. The cover letter states both addresses, so the RO knows that it's also going to the intake center in Wisconsin (for Louisiana) and vice versa.