Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sucess After 12 Years Of Going At It

Rate this topic

oldman273

Hello I had fought with the VARO and after appealing and going through the motions I got the brown envelope today. Claims goes back to 2003 so it has been a long fight. This was a long remand from court of Veterans Appeals.

SC for right knee disability 38 U.S.CA 1110,1112,5107(West 2014) 38 CFR 3.303,3.307,3.309

SC for left knee secondary to SC right knee 38 U.S.C.A. 1155,5103A.5107.7104 (West 2014) 38 C.F.R. 3.102,3.159,3.321,3.326(a) 4.1,4.3,4.7,4.10,4.14,4.20,4.21,4.71a (2014)

I typed all of this listed above in the hopes someone could walk me through this or point me in right direction to look into what all of this means. I had looked up some of this and I got some of this but I have arthritis in my knees and I get that and it appears I am going in for a C&P but any help on this please shoot me a brief on what I am looking at.

My story is the same as many of us Veterans who argue cases with courts in the VA. I can only suggest if you are able try to get some help with a pro bono law firm if you can get one or legal advice I was turned down but lucky enough to get my case looked at by a legal defense firm out of DC who saw something was wrong within my claim.

I have not stopped smiling since this morning. I know we won (my legal people and myself) but until I get something from my VARO I am just happy to share my story. I think my face will be sore in the morning. All of the smiling I did today. Sure feels good. I hope you all will take my advice and not give up on your claims. I had a lot of bad days but I kept on showing up. Have a good evening. Thanks

Edited by oldman273

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use