Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed 90%

Rate this topic

Dre13

Hi everyone,

I have not posted on here before but have been a frequent visitor while in the claims process. I cannot say thank you enough to all of you who take the time to share your experiences and offer guidance as I feel this is the reason I was able to obtain my overall rating of 90%! I am extremely grateful for this rating but feel some of my conditions were rated lower then perhaps they should have been. I am wondering if I should try for increases although I have read there is some risk involved with a potential of reduction for other conditions, or if I should just leave it be and be thankful for my current percentage? Also, I recently joined the AF reserves and am wondering if this is an automatic call for a MED board? Any feedback would be most appreciated. Considering I was always curious of people's percentage breakdowns, I have included mine for those who are curious. Now I am just awaiting the BBE or BWE as some seem to have received.

painful scar status post laceration, right index finger 10% Service Connected
dry eye syndrome 0% Service Connected
strain, right wrist 10% Service Connected
strain, thoracolumbar spine 10% Service Connected
irritable bowel syndrome with diverticulosis 30% Service Connected
scar status post laceration, right index finger 0% Service Connected
acne 0% Service Connected
chronic fatigue Not Service Connected patellofemoral syndrome
right knee 0% Service Connected
patellofemoral syndrome, left knee 0% Service Connected
ACL osteoarthritis with strain, right shoulder (MAJOR) 10% Service Connected
ACL osteoarthritis with tendonitis and labral tear, left shoulder (MINOR) 10% Service Connected
hyposmia status post septoplasty 0% Service Connected
hemorrhoids 0% Service Connected
major depression with generalized anxiety 70% Service Connected

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for your post and I don't know of many here who did not get low balled on rating. Are you working? If you get Social Security Disability you should be considered for 100% TDIU.

Good Luck

Wow, good for you !

The 70% depression and anxiety may dq you from the AF Reserves. Check with the unit technicians and they can help you.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use