VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Helping A Vn Vet

Rate this question

BUZZ

Question

My friend was in Vietnam and has heart problems and he had 90% blockage and they put a stent in.back in 97.Last year I told him to put a claim in for AO,he did but could not get his old records.The DAV told him to get another stress test so he did and get the results and send it in.He said the stent help with the blockage,will the DAV write to the doctor if they need anymore information.I know when you have heart problems it does not go away.The DAV said it will take awhile to get his claim process ,do you think he has a chance to get sc and a percentage for his claim

Hi all. This may be in the wrong forum but since Gaston mentioned it I have a question. If a claim has been submited using the 526EZ does another form "Intent to File a Claim" need to be officially submitted? If a claim has been submitted with all documentation wouldn't that mean that you are officially filing a claim? I feel like VA keeps coming up with new things to confuse veterans.

My friend got this forum from the DAV for the doctor to fill out,it said that he has cad and he takes a pill but it doesn't have what mets and lv level ,will the va send a forum to the doctor to find out what they are. he is a vn vet