Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C+P Timeline

Rate this question

Rude1122

Question

Well, let's see. I filed a few claims at the end of January, and had the C&P's for all but one in March. The other one I didn't get scheduled until the end of April for a May exam date. Also in May I filed another one, got called by the VARO a few weeks later, and now it's the Oncet of July and no C&P yet to be had. The VARO just wanted to verify the claim before sending it on to my VAMC to have the C&P scheduled. It's been 2 weeks since that phone call. However others here have had much different experiences.

I have had 4 FDCs in the last two years and all with DBQs, most were in prep for decision phase, when the VA decided to order over 30 C&Ps, and Re Evaluate all my other conditions. So yes, nothing special going on with your Claim bud, VA just going the Extra Mile. Good luck

I think it just really depends on the area your in and how far backed up they are,the tuype of claim you are filing etc. Everyone is going to be different. I filed for PTSD in Aug 2014 and C&P in January 2015...so about 5 months for me. But I think everyone on here is going to have different time frames.