VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% Service Connected

Rate this topic

Per Ebennies, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with major depressive disorder due to military sexual trauma (MST) 70% Service Connected

Although TVC was my rep, I did this on my own this time. I lost using them before. I read and studied and did it by the book.

Thank you so much to Hadit!!!! I have been here lurking and searching for so long.

I cannot wait to donate. Tbird you are the best!!!

Here is the link to my original thread.

Edited by 1994andcouting.....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Can you give a little background on your claim? I think details in success stories can really help other vets.Did you win it on the original claim or during the appeals process? What R.O. processed your claim? How long did it take? What do you think was the key to winning? Etc...

Congrats! Can you give a little background on your claim? I think details in success stories can really help other vets.Did you win it on the original claim or during the appeals process? What R.O. processed your claim? How long did it take? What do you think was the key to winning? Etc...

Thank you. I put the link to my original thread in the OP. I was so excited to start this one and share I forgot.

Congrats:

It's a tough and demanding process both mentally and physically, so getting a good rating is a major accomplishment in itself. I know myself that it's just the beginning. I must say that I was very impressed that the VBA rater in my case really tried to find all that they could for my contentions. As a result, I have a new respect for the work that the raters do each and every day...Godspeed...rootbeer22

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use