Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

More On Va Wait-Gate Scandal

Berta

"Lawmakers on the House Veterans Affairs Committee vowed Tuesday they would launch a new investigation into the bureaucratic failures that allowed thousands of veterans to die while waiting for healthcare benefits."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nearly-one-third-of-vets-waiting-for-va-benefits-died-before-enrolled/article/2568246

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is just PART of the problem. At least as important is the issue of how many Veterans take their own life while waiting on VA benefits.

You see, financial problems, homelessness, the long wait on benefits, hurts not only the Veteran, but the Veterans familes.

Its unclear to me why VA employees seem justified in getting their paycheck within 2 weeks, but most Veterans wait at least 2 years..maybe more..before they see a dime.

• HadIt.com Elder

And this is just PART of the problem. At least as important is the issue of how many Veterans take their own life while waiting on VA benefits.

You see, financial problems, homelessness, the long wait on benefits, hurts not only the Veteran, but the Veterans familes.

Its unclear to me why VA employees seem justified in getting their paycheck within 2 weeks, but most Veterans wait at least 2 years..maybe more..before they see a dime.

But Bronco they get all the money that the VA delayed. Proper reform would make the VA pay Vets while they doodled around. The VA is the most dishonest dispenser of benefits I have ever seen.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

But Bronco they get all the money that the VA delayed. Proper reform would make the VA pay Vets while they doodled around. The VA is the most dishonest dispenser of benefits I have ever seen.

I don't know Pete, Department of Labor stinks just as bad, except there are less laws to protect VA claimants. No matter though the dance has gone long enough, the time to pay the piper will soon come along. Wishing for sooner than later.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: