Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Timeline Or Completion Date On Ebenefits.

Rate this question

msattler

Question

Has anyone ever had this under claim details: Estimated completion-At this time your regional office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim. My Claim is a re-open in the gathering of evidence phase, its a single contention FDC. Thanks

Sometimes they just take their time, or "forget" to finish what they're working on.

Friday my claim was closed, it went from Prep. for decision on Wednesday to closed Friday afternoon, as of yesterday no changes on the percentage frrom ebenefits, so I am expecting my denial letter,this is the second time I get denied for the same condition, I guess appeal now.

My last 4 FDCs all stated this for a while, just regular Jargon bud. Nothing to worry about

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

My last 4 FDCs all stated this for a while, just regular Jargon bud. Nothing to worry about

It closed on ebenefits Friday but no Change in percentage under AB8 should recieve offical BBE today

msattler,

Sometimes Ebennies is way behind the times. I recently had a claim finalized and was awarded a nice bump, but nothing showed in Ebennies until I had already received my award letter and retro $.

msattler,

Sometimes Ebennies is way behind the times. I recently had a claim finalized and was awarded a nice bump, but nothing showed in Ebennies until I had already received my award letter and retro $.

Andyman, Thats encourageing news, I hope that there is a delay on the ebenefits and I do get awarded,800 number said my BBE was mailed Friday with the decision and i hope its a good one my Ro is neworleans