Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p 2 Weeks Ago

Rate this question

wingnut73

Question

My C&P was 2 weeks ago. Claim went back to reviewing evidence, then today to gathering evidence. I have often wondered if there is some sort of communication with the DR. and the RO that is not on the record ! And do you think that the VA reads this forum? Maybe a little paranoid of me huh?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

That's very common bud, my last claim completed recently, and it was at Prep for Decision for 2 months, then went back to Gathering of Evidence, then completed within the Month. Ebenefits is always behind the ball.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

This is common the system is not fool proof, and it switches back and forth as the ball is shuffled to other peoples courts. if the rater has reviewed it but then gets new information etc it goes back to gathering evidence. dont do the ebenennies dance too often per day, it will drive you crazy, pick a day in the week and check then and only then. I do the same thing though sometimes. It doesnt move any faster by checking multiple times per day and if there is a problem you will not find out about it on ebenefits status updates you will get a letter in the mail or a call from your vso (if you have one, i dont).

If your C&P was only two weeks ago you probably, likely, assuredly have awhile before there is any real movement on your claim.

Just wait for the decision to be mailed to you. I would think that you probably wont get any real word until september or later (depending on the type of claim you filed, single condition vs multiple, fdc vs standard, etc.).

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints