Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tomorrow = 4 C&P Exams

Rate this question

green

Question

I have 4 C&P exams scheduled tomorrow.  I submitted a fully developed claim for each of the secondary conditions I am claiming. The documentation is very straight forward and supportive (with a single exception the documentation provided came from the VA). One claim is for peripheral neuropathy and even though I had a private Neurologist complete the form and conduct a nerve conduction study and EMG, the VA has decided to conduct a C&P. 

Does anyone know how long until I'll be able to gain access to the C&P exams, will they be available through myhealthyvet?

Any words of advice would be appreciated. 

Green

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Keep your head down, and you powder dry...

If they are all secondaries, then you are farther down the road than a new claim by a mile.  I have had good (great) luck at both my secondaries.  Both were for arthritis and rated by range of motion.

I would not worry about a NP unless it contradicts you doctor, than you have a bitch.

I usually see my C&P's about 4-5 days afterwards on myHealthyvet.

Good luck,

Hamslice

Had my 4 C&P's.  The PA was professional, at the end he told me that all my secondary conditions would be accepted and that I had plenty of supporting documentation.  He said all that was left was for him to opine in my favor and send the information to the Regional Office he stated it will most likely take them 3 to 4 months to complete the process.  I was surprised that he actually suggested I apply for another condition which he felt could easily be supported.  I'll wait and read the C&P documentation after it is on myhealthevet.  All in all I feel pretty good about the potential outcome.

Green

Sounds like the exams went well bud, glad to hear it. Yes typically the claims have been completed around that time frame. Good luck and keep us posted. God Bless