Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TURN THE PAGE

Rate this topic

63SIERRA

Much appreciated.  Besides maybe some day that Eagle will be looking forward with wings open and strong my friend.  Heh if you ever have the chance try RC flying, I kid you not riding thermals with birds of prey is the most peaceful experience.  You may not fly but if you try it I don't think you'll regret it.  JMO :cool:  

thanks so much, I now know what folks mean after they win , you still feel like your in the fight, kind of like a  fist fight where it was brewing a long time, you get into it, win, but still hold a grudge.. I need to work on that, as its hard for me to forgive those whom  I greatly despise.  God tells us we must forgive, just as he forgives us. we cant always achieve forgiveness but we must try, and try, and try. Vengeance belongs to the lord, and his army of 10,000 times 10,000 angels that will soon appear and  punish the wicked.  Forgiveness is an attribute of humility, because its our pride that keeps us from forgiveness. Lust of the flesh, lust of the eye and pride of life are our pitfalls..

Im still in shock, really just  doesnt seem real.

I am by far no expert, but have learned a few things along the way., so if anyone thinks I may know the answer to your question, plz ask, and if I can help or point u in the right direction I will.

Fantastic News!!!!!!! Yes- John Dorle is great!

63Sierra,

Congratulations on a well deserved award after a long hard fought battle.   Time to relax and enjoy.  Good luck to you and take care of yourself.

GP

Fantastic News!!!!!!! Yes- John Dorle is great!

Berta tell your prayer group they have power.. I certainly had a spiritual awakening shortly after getting added to the prayer list, and it gave me hope. bless you all...

WOW! Thank you for sharing that with me Sierra......

I too am living proof of the Power of Prayer and we always pray for the VA as well as all veterans and their families and survivors and all active duty..

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use