Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO Meeting

Rate this question

gba

Question

Had meeting with DRO in November 2011. I have not recieved the results. I make monthly calls on the 800#. I am reminded of the backlog when I inquire about the results. I am 100% HepC and 50 % PTSD. 

Edited by gba
old

3 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Because it has been more than 18 months, try calling the number in this link instead of the regular 800 number:

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

Had meeting with DRO in November 2011. I have not recieved the results. I make monthly calls on the 800#. I am reminded of the backlog when I inquire about the results. I am 100% HepC and 50 % PTSD. 

Called 202# The person who I spoke with reviewed my fie. He expressed concerns about the length of time since DRO meeting.  Also, he found results of C&P exam for PTSD. (I had this exam in 2014; was told that I had to request in writing the results) He stated that he would be contacting the RO.

thanks for the # GBA

request in writing the results? if it was performed at a VA hospital should be in your blue button since its  a medical file.  However i would request copies of your medical records every year through a Form 10-5435.  The first one cover from start of VA care to now, every year file one for the previous years, etc.

Also have you ever gotten a copy of your C file? (form 3288) if not i would get that as well.

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints