Received Rating Today

Rate this topic

Guest jstacy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangrin

Hey wait a minute, now just wait one little minute. I have a GREAT MIND too, because I was thinking about how John needs to file for TDIU & P&T. I was just giving the man a break before, I started pushing him to

get back to work on his claims again. hummmm, great minds? Hummmm B)

70% the magic number it's all good now.

Your right Jangrin, I once said it was like chopping down a tree with a Pocket Knife. Now I have to change the blades or just buy a new one.

I am ready for rounds 2 and 3.

Guest jangrin

Hi John,

I meant to ask you. How long did the entire process take for you on this claim? I know you had your inital service connected disabilities, but how long from beginning to end for this one? Also, this claim was decided at the RO level, with no appeals, right? Also one more question. Did they rate your HBP seperate from your heart disease or was it combined?

Thanks,

Jangrin B)

Edited by jangrin

I filed for several conditions in August 2003. They awarded Cspine service connection and denied or deferred the rest. I fought and fought on the other ones and finally I had some assistance and they actualy sent me for a C@P exam. That was Dec 05. I had another one Oct 06 for HTN and Heart disease.

It was 3 years and 3 months from start to finish, and it aint over yet. We are now playing Cue Ball and It is their turn.

Hypertension is rated separate from heart disease effective october 6 2006.