Rate this question

betrayed

Question

listen to the attachment

vso_Im_not_gonna_do_my_job.MP3

Edited by FLHRCI

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My former vet rep told me something so bizarre in 2004 that I wish I had it on tape-

He said I could not send the VA anymore evidence after I had just elected a DRO review.

I didnt want to correct him-in front of a veteran I was helping so I emailed him the DRO's job description from M21-1 where it says he was wrong.

His reply was admitting the error and blaming his boss for giving him the wrong info. In email hard copy- so this was as good as a tape of it.I fwded this all to his boss- I know his boss never told him that- but how many others did he tell this too?

A veteran or widow can send evidence right up until they hold the pen in hand to sign off.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

I was just pointing out that you shouldn't let them make you so mad that you would be inclined to do something illegal or foolish. It seems that the gubbermint likes to latch on to something like that and run with it. I've known them to prosecute poor schmucks for less than that.

just sayin.........

Like I said b4 my memory is non existent, I TAPE EVERYTHING and yes I could get in trouble if caught but unless I release the recordings who is gonna know....................maybe someday I would release a recording if it would save my ass. I am tired of dealing with people VSO and VA officials who speak with forked tongues, if its on tape there is no dispute who said what and if they indeed did say it. I think if I took that tape to that VSO's boss he would get fired. And if I took it to the VA they might think twice about paying this service organization after all these service organizations and VSO's get paid to help us not give us an attitude

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• HadIt.com Elder

You're right.

I just didn't wantcha gettin in trouble.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

You're right.

I just didn't wantcha gettin in trouble.

I appreciate you brother!

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

Added more of the recording, see attachment..............

I'M pissed the VA wants me to make a decision, my VSO wont advise me, The qiuestion is of more exams. I inquired on Iris what exams I needed and why they hadnt been ordered in 4 months, I got a reply this morning.

It says " Since we have allready and appropriatley responded to your other request we must discontinue any further responses to you regarding this issue,"

I am setting up a meeting with my congressional rep. I am gonna play the two recordings for him, then ask him how am I supposed to make a decision. B) :) :)

confusing_not_gonna_do_my_job_longer_VSO.MP3

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

FLHRCI ,

I don't understand why you would have to have more exams before a DE Novo review hearing.... unless you told the VA that the exams you previously had were inadequate ....

I did, but the C&P that I had in sept covered what I said was inadequate...............that exam was also inadequate

Edited by FLHRCI

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T