Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA employees committing fraud get away with wrist slap

broncovet

Once again, VA employees get away with minor "slap on wrist".   .  This could be a dollar a year.  There is no word if relocation or travel pay is authorized.    In the "real world" they would have been fired, had to pay back the money stolen, and been prosecuted.  In the VA la la land, they get an "unspecified" pay cut, where they probably get still more relocation pay, and its off to the races for them to repeat their crimes, or think up new ones. 

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/11/20/apnewsbreak-2-high-ranking-va-officials-demoted

Edited by broncovet

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I'll move it to VA Scandals 

.......Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Curious that Allison Hickey gets fired partly because of this, yet these two only get demoted.  They conspired to defraud the government which is a far more serious crime than actually defrauding the government!  I wonder if any of the forms they had to sign to accomplish/cover their crimes had the perjury clause at the bottom like ours do. Why doesn't some US Attorney prosecute them and others for RICO Act violations?  I want to see some perp walks!