Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

e benefits question?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I submitted a Intent to file claim on 9 -27 -15  to my designated Claims intake Center they sent me a letter confirmed they got it and Oct 1st will be my EED.

I Filed /via DAV Hard copy 15/20 days later for PTSD per hard copy snail mail  they received it got letter of confirmation.

I have the return certified receipts.

Then next

They (VA) Claims Intake Center sent me a letter telling me they need three things on a questioner added, I sent that back to them along with my statement in support of claim (PTSD) and evidence for my claim and records and letter from spouse  VA Notes. I sent it  3 weeks ago.

I have check e benefits about 4 or 5 times now  and they say I have this to send them  the same thing they aready sent me  of the 3 things. all it says on e bennys is that I have 2 claims in process  the intent to file and the claim for PTSD   it says gathering evidence.

They don't show what I sent them?  will it say in e bennys  what I sent them and there processing it? I have until Dec12th...to send in these 3 things they mention in there letter...I sent it 3 weeks ago to the claims intake center at there request ?   now what can I do to see if they got it?  I have copies of everything I sent them  and it was organized and table of contents on the top.  every page  had my claims No.

what should I do? call IRIS & Ask if they received my statement in support of claim with my evidence?

Thanks

.........Buck

will it show up on e benefits if they got your evidence/ statement  in support of claim for PTSD by snail mail (hard copy)

I didn't file on e benny's. I sent it to the claims intake center.   everything I done so for is hard copy.

I do have a premium e benefits account.  I checked it and it says they are gathering evidence....but never said they got what I sent them?  only the letter they sent me telling me what they needed...I sent that in three weeks ago.  and all it says is they need 3 things from me /gathering evidence  as work in process.

anybody?

................Buck

Hi Buck,

Apparently E Benefits is having "tech and software issues" as they call it. I have been on the phone with Tech Support and VARO for the past 2 weeks trying to confirm they they got my paperwork. From what I have been told, the VAROs cannot access anything at the moment in the system because of "software issues" and that tech support is "aware of the problem and trying to fix it". Although you submitted everything via snail mail, they still scan and upload it electronically and THEN the VARO deciding your claim goes by your electronic folder. Hope they get it fixed for all of our sanity.