Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA personal hearing for Gulf war syndrome issues

Rate this question

MArinepoop

Question

HI,

I have Gulf War Syndrome. I filed a claim with lots of medical evidence for many years of my GI issues since Iraq. I have Eosinophilic Esophogitis, Acid reflux, swelling in my throat and lower digestive track, hemroids, stomach pain... just all the issues.

I need to convince them tomorrow that I have these issues and that these are connected to Iraq.

What are some of the things I can do that have worked for other people in the past?

This is something I believe without a doubt is a direct cause of being infantry in Iraq.

I have to get this on my claim, please help

I am represented by the DAV, I should have a rep from them lawyering for me, but i still need to do something to prepare.. any help is apprecciated

Please keep us updated on this. I have the same issues, even eosinophilic esophagitis since my deployment (OIF). I was denied for everything, even IBS. My GI doc even has it in the notes that she believes my IBS is due to my deployment, but I was denied anyway. I have no clue how to get EE service connected, but they are talking long-term damage to my esophagus and surgery.

You have to to your doctor give reason to why he thinks your IBS is connected to a deployment. That could be why you was denied.