Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"Decide My Claim"

Rate this question

ArNG11

Question

I have been trying to do this for the last week or so and eBennefits will not allow the choice.  Has anyone tried this option and was it submitted successfully?  I have no further evidence to submit and wanting my claim to go up the chain.

Ok good on the button, now we will keep our fingers crossed.

good luck.

I thought I read in your early 2015 posts, that you were on appeal, thought with the BVA. Wouldn't be the 1st time my memory skipped a beat.

Do you have New Claims/Denials pending or are you still wrestling with your old NOD or NODs?

Semper Fi

Heh I forget things that happen in the last few minutes at times.  No worries. 

I'm still waiting for Muskogee to send my records to DC.  The form 9's have been sent and filed. SSA records have exchanged hands.  Just waiting for my turn in the hot seat.

I'm actually curious to see if VA gives me a few SSOC's or not. I'm tired and almost spent, however, I intend on finishing this one way or another. 

Yes I do have a few claims in different stages, the VA is stalling and taking their time now.

Good luck ArNG11. I know you have been working on your claim for awhile now. Hopefully you will hear something. I was 80% for a long time and was really shocked when I was bumped to 100% P&T. I asked for P&T but was still shocked when I got it. I know from your posts that you have been patient and persistent. That is what it takes. Good luck!

Good luck ArNG11. I know you have been working on your claim for awhile now. Hopefully you will hear something. I was 80% for a long time and was really shocked when I was bumped to 100% P&T. I asked for P&T but was still shocked when I got it. I know from your posts that you have been patient and persistent. That is what it takes. Good luck!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. Take it easy yourself.

Well I requested a decision on my claim back 12/20/15 and 62 days later got a decision.  Hmm not too bad, though I wonder what actually got the push.  Hmm. Well Gotta wait for the BBE and read the decision.

It's not P&T, looks to be IU. 3187 a month is what is showing so an educated guess would be that I got to IU, not total & permanent with two dependents.

Edited by ArNG11
additional info.