Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Exam results for PTS

Rate this question

Dennis1989

Question

Hey everyone,

My claim has been processed and is now awaiting decision but fortunately its been about 90 days since I filed the claim. I am attaching scanned pages of my DBQ because I am super UN- computer savvy but they're clear and mostly direct. I was going to leave out some personal stuff, as it is written pretty poorly due to my fast talking. Please let me know what you think. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Thanks for pushing me to get rid of private information, Pete.

PTS PG 10.jpg

PTS PG 9.jpg

PTS PG 8.jpg

PTS PG 6.jpg

PTS PG 7.jpg

PTS PG 4.jpg

PTS PG 5.jpg

PTS PG 3.jpg

PTS PG 2.jpg

PTS PG 1.jpg

Edited by Dennis1989

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Great observations Gastone and thanks for sharing. I believe the *social impairment with reduced reliability* that rates at 50% should at least get me that. Also, I don't know much about these but at the bottom it states the VA asking if "as likely as not" recommended for 50% and the examiner checked the box stating *Glenn IS at least likely as not in the 50% or more probability*. Like I said, I don't know much about these and certainly not as much as you so I appreciate your input. I am in the waiting phase so I am getting anxious and that seems to be the biggest issue with all of these stories.

Dennis

I feel it would be 50% too but, if you ever stop working, file right away for TDIU and SSDI.

I saw you attended AMU, that is where I got my degree win 2007....their courses are not easy by any means and my USMC prof demanded more than 100% on everything. Because I was so exhausted when I got one of the thesis assignments done, that although I realized my cover sheet was off center by one pixel,

I figured it is only the cover sheet and he probably wont even notice.But he did and he called me up from Quantico to give me hell on that and told me he had deducted my grade for it (I got A- instead of A+)

Were you under Voc Rehab at AMU? If so has Voc Rehab ever said any disability that was or is now SC, hindered your ability to make Voc Rehab unfeasible? I dont see any SC rating so I assume you were not under Voc Rehab but a denial from Voc Rehab, or statement that they feel you cannot continue Voc Rehab would be strong evidence for any potential TDIU claim.

It is Very difficult to work and attend college at the same time. I commend you for trying, dealing with the PTSD as well.

BTW I stayed with the same Prof for many additional warfare related courses that were in my degree plan.

I think AMU was the most instrumental factor (along with probative evidence) for the VA claims I filed and had success with,since enrolling there at AMU in 2003.

We are truly fighting  on a paper battlefield when we get involved with the VA's War of the Words.

Hey Berta,

I only did a semester at AMU and that was while dealing with just separating from the Army, moving my family from NY to NC and maintaining a 50+ hour a week construction job, and the Army reserves so I kind of snuck through so I could finish up and take care of all that and my pregnant wife. While attending, my professors were extremely helpful. I loved it and plan to go back soon. That is funny about your professor, he was hard on his students but that's how you breed success... great for you.

It says that you are from NY as well Berta. Where about? I am from Glenville, near Albany. I also lived in Fort Drum for 6 years.

Looking back at my DBQ and understanding the points that a few people have mentioned I regret not touching more on my functionality at work and even in my personal life. That is the reason I went to the VA to start tending to my issues. By the time I was finished discussing my stressors I felt complete, like I finished venting. He requested that I didn't get too in depth about my stressors after he read my stressor letter and just wanted to verify the events, I couldn't help it. I am sure I will get a good rating that fits my symptoms. I see guys on here get told that they might get 30% if they're lucky and than get 70. We will see.

Thanks everyone

Dennis

Edited by Dennis1989

Thanks everyone,

Sometimes with these claims, reassurance is enough to keep someone motivated and patient. I am still waiting on my "Envelope" from the VARO. Fingers crossed please! I'll post as soon as I hear something...

Thanks.