VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Approval back Prep for Decision

Rate this question

mtmorical

Question

I'm sorry for all the posts and all the questions, i just dont know where else to turn :(

My claim is for temp 100, it was mess and finally the got my cfile they needed, my claim went from GOE to PFD yesterday and the PDA today.

I called my rep and he said that it was approved for the temp 100 and that they have my rating change to 30% starting 2-1-17 pending a doc requesting additional time.

Then at 5pm tonight my claim went back to prep for decision? Why would it do that? Could it be because the retro is over 10K? Does this mean that my claim is not approved and the person that would approve the rater decision is indicating its an incorrect rating?

Edited by mtmorical

3 answers to this question

It means somebody else had to take a look at something. It also means don't obsessively check the benefits every day you'll just drive yourself crazy.

I assumed it was because somebody saw something, but I also thought at this point they are not reviewing my claim they are reviewing the work of the rater. 

Has anyone been told from their VSO that there claim was approved only to have it go back to prep for decision and be denied?

I'm wondering also if its the amount of retro that they owe me for that is causing additional signatures?

It is almost definitely because the VSR that processed the Notification letter and award made a mistake so the Authorization VSR has sent it back to them for correction. Happens all the time and there isn't anything to really be concerned about.

I agree that watching eBenefits like that isn't the best idea. It'll drive you mad.

It most likely has nothing to do with retro or signatures.

Edited by Meddac