Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I went to 3 C&P exams a couple weeks ago

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I went to 3 C&P exams, and they were finished.. I know a couple should have been favorable, at least I thought so...

Now they called me back and told me I have to redo one of those, they said that doctor is no longer there! I think they are trying to stop me from having a favorable exam! Has anyone had to go back and re-do an exam?

I have to go back next week for the redo.

I couple weeks ago,

One of the exams, neuro the doctor was a prick and would not listen...

One doctor, English was his second language , I could barely understand his thick Indian accent. I think the C&P exams are rigged, and a scam.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

BTW, I lived in a VA Hospital, for 6 months in 2008, for failed pancreas operations, and complications. I was tube fed, and was left in a wheel chair for a year, had to learn to walk and eat again... They have 6 months of notes from my stay. You would think they had enough on me. !!! It has taken this long for the appeals stage for the C&P exams!

Edited by retiredat44

I did a repeat with Internal med doctor, who runs the Clinic. She seemed good, and cared. Though, I have no clue what the final outcome is. I still hope the 6 months as an inpatient at the VA Hospital counts  a lot for my Appeal. All I need it is to make the threshold to bump it up to 100%% with things like Housebound, TDIU, 1151, etc..etc.. from my current 60%. If they go back a few years, that would help too. I am so disheartened, burned out, disgusted, sick, tired, depressed by the nightmare it took to get this far. My On Duty service records show my hospitalizations, and they are related to my current health problems. I don't have any fight left in me! I am well done, cooked, baked, fried. I am just hanging on waiting for my pancreas disease to go into final stages, cancer, Jaundice, etc. The surgeons told me that those are what they are watching for, as they are what happens to people with necrotizing pancreatitis. Multi-organ failure is also very likely. At least I got to finish these appeals. I hope.

Edited by retiredat44

I have been holding back form the nasty C&P doctors and stupid thing they say and do! I told the doctor about a bad sinus infection after I had a feeding tube though my nose into my intestines for 6 months. How the mucus fill the inside of my nose. He says, nasty: there is no evidence! Yes, I went to the clinic and told them of my problem a few months after discharge after my 6 month inpatient stay for pancreas disease. The physc got angry because I asked what they had already written, because I had been through so much for so long I had no idea what he already knew! he started asking about my childhood and if I was in trouble with the law! It went on and on! The Neurologist says, there is no evidence of anything, even though I lived in the hospital for 6 months, surely he had notes??? I had no control of my body and had complete paralysis of my limbs as they waved in the air if I tried to do anything. I have no muscle, they had all wasted away and I was a skeleton. he would not listen, so I gave up and could not communicate with this ass-hole. I could not lift my leg one inch. If I fell out of m chair people had to ick me up for 1 year. Yet, I was just looked at like I was a malingering faker trying to scam the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

My best Advise is

you need to gather up all your medical records...get your progress notes off my healthyvet or from the FOI  office, Request your C-FILE.STR's..check them close, lay statements are ok in some situations but when it comes to prof to help with your claim  its medical records  those are your best friend.

When the VA Dr's won't help or be of service for us veterans with claims   ...then a Private IMO is best to help win your claim or what ever your asking for.  IF YOU HAVE THE MEDICAL RECORDS TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY...that's usually all you need.

They have all of my records, the bva judge,. in the remand told them they ignored my records...