VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% & TDIU Denial

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Applied for TDIU three months ago on this last round of claim when my disability went from 50% to 70%.

Denied.

Today I got a copy of my podiatrist medical records/opinion where he stated that I was being seen for bilateral foot and ankle pain.

The doctor opined that my condition is totally disabling.

Too many medical conditions in his examination to describe pertaining to my ankles

Does the physician's records have much of a positive impact? 

I am submitting this new evidence along with a new bilateral ankle claim. and a new tdiu claim.

Edited by 63Charlie

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

My experience has been that saying something is totally disabling is much different than saying you are unable to work in any capacity.   I have no idea what you are rated for but having a disability that prohibits you from any type of work or if you go to voc. rehab and are denied because they say you are unemployable because of your disabilities, then IU is a more certain thing.  IU once you reach 70% or even 90% can still be very difficult to receive depending on what you are rated for and how they impact your ability to work at any "gainful" employment.