Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision button

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

image.thumb.png.6b86081a3563991f706cdef128483c89.png

Well I have submitted all my paperwork evidence that I have, medical evidence from hospitals and such then I read they will schedule your C&Ps if you need them still. So I figured it's been tempting for awhile so I clicked it and after a few more clicks it submitted a 5103 notice this was done at 12am. But when I awoke it now says a decision was sent and around 12pm. I still have an open claim nothing has changed no closed claims in historical either. I can wonder what it might be I was thinking maybe it had something with that button or I just had a C&P for my fractured hip that I thought it could be? I called the 1800 and she said well you have someone uploading stuff in your claim and you already have over 300 pages. I will get an answer on Monday but it's driving me nuts. Has anyone had experience hitting the button I also thought maybe it was the decision just that they got the letter  to process it quicker even though my claim? Is it just a letter saying yes we know you clicked the button but your claims taking longer then usually delays? 

And another thing because of the rush on my claim they also just certified my appeal to the BVA and now awaiting a  video hearing.