VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Case Disparch

Rate this question

justaspouse

Question

We logged into Ebennies today and after almost 7 years the Status changed to "Pending Case Dispatch.  

This indicates that a Veterans Law Judge has made a decision on your appeal, and that final administrative steps are being taken by the Board to ensure that you (and your representative, if any) are mailed a copy of the decision.

Little nervous. Doesn't look like another remand. Not being sent somewhere, just a straight up decision with no change in my AB8 letter. Feels like a denial. Not sure if I even have a question for anyone. Just feeling pretty scared. Blah. 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Do you have an attorney if you do i you will have another claim open up as eligibility determination? That's usually a good sign if it a final decision like myself I have another claim open up like this....vets.gov or ebenefits whichever floats your boat

IMG_4467.PNG

Well, I called the BVA today and apparently they haven't made a decision yet. I guess I'm sort of confused since my status states that they made a decision and are mailing it to me and our representive.... so my question is the status wrong or did the guy just want to get me off the phone without an answer? I wish they would get their shit straight. 

Call this group (202) 530-9470 and they'll explain to you what happen if it looks like an issue they'll try and help.