Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA heads begin to ROLL

Rate this question

Berta

Question

https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=2927

The VA, in it’s effort to let veterans and the public know how they are implementing this Act, is publishing an ongoing  list of info on employees they

have already taken adverse action against.

3 pages, many demotions already...the link to the first report is in the Press release above.

This is the new VA Accountability Act in action.......as promised by POTUS and The Secretary.

Awesome!!!!

I cant wait until I call the VA the next time, and see if I am treated "like crap" as usual for VA.  I get treated MUCH better at McDonalds where they fire employees who dont treat customers right.  

Im hoping some VA employees "get the hint" when they find out their coworkers were fired.  

Im a little tired of getting treated like a drug addicted alcoholic welfare recipient who is trying to con the VA out of benefits that they dont deserve, every time I call VA.  I have never been addicted to drugs, or alcohol, and I have never been on welfare.  I also never abandoned my family, which VA assumes "all" Vets abandon their family.  

I had to "prove" my dependents AGAIN, after I already supplied their birth certificates and documentation when I applied as VA "naturally" assumed I would abandon my family while I was waiting on the very, very, very long wait on my benefits, that I deserved.    They said, "We are treating you as a single Vet"....supply documentation if not.  

Edited by broncovet

To add when you read the lists:

VISN 1: VA New England Healthcare System

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/region.asp?ID=1001

VISN # 2 ( MY VISN!!!!!!!!   Bath VAMC and Buffalo Regional Office are in this VISN!!!!!!!!

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/region.asp?ID=1002

Correction   It is 26 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is GREAT!!!!! 

This is what the POTUS Hot Line is about Broncovet....they need to hear from veterans.

They have heard plenty from me on VISN #1 and next week I am preparing another complaint....

I know of "no" regulation that says I have to supply dependent documentation again and again to "prove" I did not abandon my family.  About 6 months ago, VA sent me a "proposal to reduce"...for dependents benefits, assuming I abandoned my family.  

https://www.va.gov/accountability/Adverse_Actions_Report.pdf

For those who don't want to read the Press Release

WOW!!!  23 pages of VA fireings/demotions/suspensions.  It really is time to take out the trash!!!

(No, I really dont like to read VA "press releases" as I dont trust VA).   He really is "draining the swamp".  

I guess Vets got the last laugh, here.  Remember VA firing a whislte blower just hours before the accountability act was signed by the president?  It was like VA was mocking the law.  

Maybe they can write that on their resume:  "I fired the last whistleblower at VA enabling VA to continue their corrupt ways".  

Im happy about this!!  It was much needed and long overdue.   

I do remember the last VASEC,  McDonald,  who claimed he fired hundreds of bad VA employees and that turned out to be a lie. Later,  He wanted a job under Trump, and TRump said no, and replaced him with Shulkin.

McDonald was similar to Shinseki.  Remember, Shinseki was going to eliminate the backlog, and eliminate VEteran homelessness by, what was it, 2012?  Big Promises, and no delivering on any of them.  

Shulkin did not make any such promises.  Doctors know better than to do stuff like "guarntee a cure".  They write the prescription, tell you to take the pills, and call him if it does not work.  Real docs "never" promise a cure.  They know better.  I was suspicious of Shinseki's promises all along.  I did feel good about McDonald, but I did not like that he claimed he fired many VA employees, when we found out that was a lie.   

Edited by broncovet