Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

SMC 21-2680

Rate this question



When filing for SMC do you have to indicate which one on the 21-2680? I don’t know how to fill it out and I have to look it up to see what it looks like the 1800 emailed it to me but says it cant find but I can google search it. If I go to the RO tomorrow ask to get a VSO and help filling out this form will it take longer since they drag their feet  or will I have to fight everyday for whats rightfully mine..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderator

You will likely have to fight.  If you are comfortable with a VSO, then go for it.  It "should" not hurt you as far as time, especially if you get the VSO to help you fill out the form, and tell him you will mail it.  Then you know it is done.  Keep copies of everything and send it certified mail return receipt request to the evidence intake center.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Who if not a VSO do I go to as I’ve heard nothing but bad things about VSOs? This isn’t as if I was fighting an Appeal where I would hire an attorney. I was about to google it but I thought I would as a better resource you guys...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use