Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA Appeal Remanded

Rate this question

Greg Copeland

Question

On May 31th, 2017 I received a letter from VA Board of Appeals stating; the VA conceded to my disabilities, along with a list of what they called "Entitlements" for loss of use of both legs, loss of use of both hands, total unemployable, aid and attendance. This all secondary to Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD) due to Camp Lejeune Water Contamination. Since that letter, I haven't received any other information, so does this mean I am entitlements if or when my claim is granted? Or is it just a formality? Thank you.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

How about posting a redacted copy of the Letter, received from VA Board of Appeals or the BVA. When did you file your NOD and BVA I-9 requesting the BVA?

This letter wasn't from your local VA Regional Office rating dept due to a BVA Remand, was it?

You've received no further Decision up-dates since the 05/31/17? what does your Vet Service Rep have to say? 7 months seems questionable for a Decision Letter to arrive.

What about Retro, is your Direct Deposit Bank/Credit Union account set up to real-time Txt and Email you regarding all financial Transactions?

It doesn't say; granted, it only says; veteran is due entitlements for loss of use of both legs and both hands as secondary to a kidney disorder and entitlements to SMC based on aid and attendance and/or housebound. The last one listed is TDIU unemployability. Claim was filed 03-04-2013, denied 07-14-2014, NOD filed in 07-19-2014, board hearing in Atlanta, Ga. on 02-12-2016, remanded with this letter from Dept of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veteran's Appeal Washington, DC. no info on whether granted or denied, this was 05-17-2017. Thank you.